Knowing what users do on your website helps you learn what works on your site, what makes them frustrated and how to improve the overall experience. You also need to know what they don’t do, but that you expect them to.
This is why the team at AIOSEO decided to release a Microsoft Clarity integration into their SEO toolkit. So now you can enable Clarity on your website from right within the AIOSEO plugin.
AIOSEO is one of the most popular WordPress SEO toolkits on the market (with over 3 million active installs). You can use it to optimize your website for users and search engines, without having to rely on an SEO professional. You can use the toolkit for on page SEO, off page SEO, and technical SEO.
But executing solid SEO campaigns requires data. That’s why the team at AIOSEO is so excited to announce the Clarity/AIOSEO integration — you get data and can easily execute on that data right from within WordPress.
Microsoft Clarity and AIOSEO: A Match Made in SEO Heaven
Wondering why the Microsoft Clarity and AIOSEO integration is a match made in heaven? The answer’s pretty easy.
Understanding user behavior is critical to informing and guiding your SEO. Microsoft Clarity helps you see how users engage with your website, allowing you to know which elements of your site are working and which aren’t.
Armed with those insights, you can use AIOSEO to optimize your website for users and search engines. Moreover, thanks to the ease of use of AIOSEO, you can do this without hiring an SEO expert — even if you’re not tech-savvy.
How to Activate Microsoft Clarity in AIOSEO
1) Thankfully, activating Microsoft Clarity on your WordPress site is super easy with AIOSEO. Of course, the first step would be to ensure you’ve downloaded and activated AIOSEO on your site.
2) Once you’ve activated AIOSEO, head to General Settings » Webmaster Tools Verification in AIOSEO, where you’ll find the Clarity integration.
3) Click on the Microsoft Clarity icon. Doing so will open up a window where you can activate Clarity by creating a new project.
4) Click on the “create a project here” link to create a new project. Next, follow the prompts to fill in your details. You’ll then be taken to a window where you can copy and paste your Clarity tracking code into your website’s header. AIOSEO also makes this easy by providing a field to paste that code into. The plugin will take care of the rest and insert it into your website’s header.
Alternatively, you can also copy the tracking code provided on the Overview section of your Clarity dashboard. Paste it into the form field provided in AIOSEO when you click on the Microsoft Clarity icon:
5) Click Save, and Microsoft Clarity will be configured in AIOSEO and on your WordPress website.
You can now start tracking user behavior on your site and get insight into data you can use to:
- Understand user intent
- Optimize your content and website design
- Reduce bounce rates
- Improve conversion rates
- Optimize your user experience (UX)
You can use this data (and more) to create better iterations of your website. But, more importantly, you can also use it to improve your performance in search.
Supercharge Your SEO with Clarity and AIOSEO
If you want to take your SEO game to another level, you must take analytics seriously. Clarity helps you do just that.
It helps you look beyond metrics to understand what the people behind those numbers are looking for. With AIOSEO in your toolbox, you can easily leverage those insights to ensure your website is optimized for both users and search engines.
With competition on SERPs becoming stiffer, you need to use every tool in your arsenal to give you an edge over the competition. And the Clarity/AIOSEO integration is the ammunition you need to give you that extra mileage.